Azim Premji says son Rishad will never be CEO of Wipro
- Pak army 'caught India by throat' during Kargil war: Musharraf
- Aruna Shanbaug's 42-year struggle ends, fellow nurses, kin bid adieu
- Can't follow your directions: Sisodia to LG on appointments
- PM Modi visits South Korea, signs 7 agreements including DTAA revision
- 'What happened to Modi asking Bangladeshi infiltrators to pack up'
Hinting at a bigger role for CEO T K Kurien, Premji said Kurien "certainly" could become the Managing Director.
"We have T K Kurien now in charge. So, very obviously he has taken over from me the mantel of the chief executive officer's role...He certainly stands a chance of becoming the managing director. Our restructuring is going to make some changes," he said.
Stocks More on Wipro
Company INFO More on Wipro