Azim Premji says son Rishad will never be CEO of Wipro
- No plans to introduce Rs 1,000 notes, clarifies Shaktikanta Das
- CJI rules on plea by Kalikho Pul’s wife to probe note he left before suicide
- 2005 Delhi serial blasts: Forced us to eat faeces, made us sign blank papers, says Fazili
- Palaniswami as CM: DMK on hunger strike across Tamil Nadu, Madras HC to hear Stalin's plea today
- Shurhozelie Liezitsu sworn in as Nagaland Chief Minister
Hinting at a bigger role for CEO T K Kurien, Premji said Kurien "certainly" could become the Managing Director.
"We have T K Kurien now in charge. So, very obviously he has taken over from me the mantel of the chief executive officer's role...He certainly stands a chance of becoming the managing director. Our restructuring is going to make some changes," he said.
Stocks More on Wipro
Company INFO More on Wipro
- Delhi blast acquittals raise a question: When will politics go beyond my favourite innocent vs yours?
- For IPL franchises, market considerations are as important as talent
- Agencies charged with the upkeep and protection of Delhi’s historic buildings find little thrill in their job
- Government, philanthropists and business can forge partnerships and blend financial models to achieve sustainable development goals
- Pakistan is the site of conflict between two understandings of Islam. Let the music not fade
- Maharashtra civic polls underline the disconnect between urban governance and citizen