Azim Premji says son Rishad will never be CEO of Wipro
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Hinting at a bigger role for CEO T K Kurien, Premji said Kurien "certainly" could become the Managing Director.
"We have T K Kurien now in charge. So, very obviously he has taken over from me the mantel of the chief executive officer's role...He certainly stands a chance of becoming the managing director. Our restructuring is going to make some changes," he said.
Stocks More on Wipro
Company INFO More on Wipro