Azim Premji says son Rishad will never be CEO of Wipro
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Hinting at a bigger role for CEO T K Kurien, Premji said Kurien "certainly" could become the Managing Director.
"We have T K Kurien now in charge. So, very obviously he has taken over from me the mantel of the chief executive officer's role...He certainly stands a chance of becoming the managing director. Our restructuring is going to make some changes," he said.
Stocks More on Wipro
Company INFO More on Wipro
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.