Azim Premji says son Rishad will never be CEO of Wipro
- Excessive rains wreak havoc in several states, 81 die due to flood
- Govt, Congress in war of words ahead of all-party meet
- Malaysia seeks help in finding more possible MH370 debris
- Sushma Swaraj has committed no crime: Parrikar on Lalit Modi case
- Congress hits back at Mahesh Sharma over his 'no work, no pay' remark
Hinting at a bigger role for CEO T K Kurien, Premji said Kurien "certainly" could become the Managing Director.
"We have T K Kurien now in charge. So, very obviously he has taken over from me the mantel of the chief executive officer's role...He certainly stands a chance of becoming the managing director. Our restructuring is going to make some changes," he said.
Stocks More on Wipro
Company INFO More on Wipro