Babies begin learning language from mums while in womb
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: MI struggle to 115/9 against RCB
In both countries, the babies at birth sucked longer for the foreign language than they did for their native tongue.
According to the researchers, infants are the best learners, and discovering how they soak up information could give insights on lifelong learning.
The study has been published in the journal Acta Paediatrica.