Babloo Srivastava remanded in 5 daysí police custody
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Notorious gangster Omprakash alias Babloo Srivastava (50), a former aide of mafia don Dawood Ibrahim, was on Thursday remanded in the custody of Pune police for five days in connection with the 1998 abduction and murder case of 24-year-old Sagar Ladkat, son of a Koregaon Park-based businessman.