Babri: SC orders UP court to expedite trial
- Target Uttar Pradesh: Modi goes to Varanasi, Rajnath to Lucknow
- TRS rules out alliance with Congress in LS, assembly polls
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
As per the probe agency, the HC order had resulted in serious miscarriage of justice.
Uproar in Lok Sabha
The demolition of Babri mosque rocked the Lok Sabha on Thursday while a Parliamentary delegation from Pakistan was seated in the special box. Even before Speaker Meira Kumar welcomed the visiting delegation, BSP's Shafiqur Rahman Burq waived a black flag to register his protest the demolition. Soon, Asaduddin Owaisi (AIMIM), Abdul Rahman (DMK) and Saidul Haq (CPM) and BJP members joined forcing Kumar to adjourn the House till noon. In the afternoon SP members trooped to the well, forcing the Deputy Speaker to adjourn the House for the day.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy