Baby Boy for Vivek-Priyanka
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Vivek Oberoi has been eagerly awaiting the release of his films Jayantabhai Ki Love Story and Zilla Ghaziabad. But on February 6, he got a bigger reason to celebrate. The actor and his wife Priyanka Alva, who tied the knot in 2010, became parents to a baby boy in the wee hours of Wednesday. The baby was born in Bangalore, Priyanka's hometown, where she has been over the last few weeks. Over the last few days, Vivek also has been in the city to be by Priyanka's side. Joyous, Vivek tweeted about his little one: "Today is the most special day of my life. Priyanka and I welcomed our little angel into our world, a beautiful, healthy, divine baby boy." He then thanked his friends and fans for their love and blessings. The couple is yet to name the little one.