Baby Boy for Vivek-Priyanka
- Ahead of Kisan rally, Rahul Gandhi meets delegation of farmers
- After death of 15-year-old in Narbal, J&K police say troops violated SOP
- AAP rebel Yogendra Yadav calls show cause notice a joke
- Suicide bombing in eastern Afghanistan kills 30, injures over 80
- First Germany, now UK objects to India ‘breach’ of secret bank data
Vivek Oberoi has been eagerly awaiting the release of his films Jayantabhai Ki Love Story and Zilla Ghaziabad. But on February 6, he got a bigger reason to celebrate. The actor and his wife Priyanka Alva, who tied the knot in 2010, became parents to a baby boy in the wee hours of Wednesday. The baby was born in Bangalore, Priyanka's hometown, where she has been over the last few weeks. Over the last few days, Vivek also has been in the city to be by Priyanka's side. Joyous, Vivek tweeted about his little one: "Today is the most special day of my life. Priyanka and I welcomed our little angel into our world, a beautiful, healthy, divine baby boy." He then thanked his friends and fans for their love and blessings. The couple is yet to name the little one.