Baby dies after been given injection by rickshaw-puller in UP hospital
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
An eight-month-old baby admitted to a district hospital died today after a rickshaw puller allegedly gave him an injection, police said.
According to a complaint filed by the child's family, the incident took place this morning when the accused, allegedly in an inebriated state, administered an injection to the baby leading to his death, Additional Superintendent of Police, K C Goswami said.
Additional District Magistrate K P Singh has been ordered to probe the charges and submit his report to the district magistrate.
In July last year, a sweeper was caught on camera attending patients in emergency ward of the same hospital. Sweeper Raj Kumar had claimed he administers injections and stitches according to instructions given by doctors.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun