Star babies Azad, Vivaan and Aaradhya steal the spotlight
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court lifts mining ban in Goa, caps iron ore volume
- PMO begins work on Presidentâs Parliament speech for next govt
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police âdonât publicise workâ
A glance through the newspapers is a clear indication of the fact that a whole new generation of celebrities is waiting in the wings to take centrestage in celeb glossies.
For those that came in late, Bollywood's infant brigade is fast gaining prominence in the celebrity stakes.
The early excitement of being the first to get hold of these prized photos having subsided, the focus has now shifted to finding them suitable tags.
Aaradhya for instance is considered the sharp dresser courtesy her animal print slacks (quite along the lines of Tom Cruise's daughter Suri), Shilpa Shetty's son Vivaan is earning himself the tag of an amiable baby while baby Azad is reportedly showing signs of being a nimble dancer what with him matching steps with dad Aamir who has been tap dancing for Dhoom 3.
Though celeb babies max the 'aww' factor, children snapping includes all age groups.
Recently, snaps of Aamir Khan's daughter Ira in a sari on her way to a party at her father's residence caught everyone's attention in a big way. It was quite the "Pippa" moment.
Superstar lives may be great fodder for the media at large but in present times when instant soundbytes and sneaky snapshots constitute a significant part of celebrity chronicles, the breathless coverage of everything associated with them is par for the course.
The most recent addition to the bucket list is coverage of star kids which for most part was an uncharted territory with random photos of celebrity kids accompanied by their famous parents on shoots or at home.
It helps that unlike several other contentious issues, children make for a pleasant subject that proud celebrity parents are unafraid to dwell on.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready