Baby steals mum's BMW to visit dad!
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
A six-year-old girl from Pittsburgh took her mother's BMW for a drive on Sunday, crashing it into two cars and a utility pole as she attempted to see her father who lives across town.
Police Sergeant. Jerry Parker told NBC affiliated TV station WPXI, that the girl did not hurt anyone as she drove for just under a kilometre on icy roads across the town of Lawrenceville, the Herald Sun reported.
Rommie Hawkins, who used to play running back at the University of Tennessee, chased the car when he saw how young the girl was driving it.
"I was like, 'Stop, stop, stop.' She looked at me, and she took back off and she stopped again, so I started running up the hill, telling her to stop, and she was going and stopping, going and stopping," Hawkins said.
After the car crashed, the girl clambered out of the wreckage without a scratch. She was crying and asking for her father.
The police, who had already been contacted by the girl's mother who realised what had happened when she awoke, contacted her father who met her at the crash scene and took her home.