Baby track crosses 800 million views
- India goes to poll in 9 phases between April 7 and May 12; counting on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
Pop star Justin Bieber's 'Baby' video has become the first promo to pass 800 million views on YouTube.
Bieber hit the milestone on Friday, 33 months after his break-out video debuted in February, 2010, reported Daily Express.
The feat appears to be remarkable until you consider South Korean pop sensation Psy's video for Gangnam Style is just 60 million views behind.
Psy's promo first hit YouTube four months ago.