Baby track crosses 800 million views
- Lok Sabha polls: 11 parties come together to defeat Cong, counter Modi, say they are the 'first front'
- Lalu Prasad fights rebellion, 9 MLAs back to RJD fold, blames Nitish Kumar for hatching a conspiracy
- Shinde does a u-turn, says he meant to 'crush' social media, not electronic media
- Supreme Court rejects exemption plea, Subrata Roy to appear tomorrow
- AAP gears up for LS polls, party to add gas pricing issue in manifesto to target BJP, Cong
Pop star Justin Bieber's 'Baby' video has become the first promo to pass 800 million views on YouTube.
Bieber hit the milestone on Friday, 33 months after his break-out video debuted in February, 2010, reported Daily Express.
The feat appears to be remarkable until you consider South Korean pop sensation Psy's video for Gangnam Style is just 60 million views behind.
Psy's promo first hit YouTube four months ago.
- At 23, the Indian creator of the smart ring is the youngest to address Mobile World Congress
- Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) joins hand with BJP
- Kejriwal letter questions Rahul on gas pricing, Ambani links
- Man immolates self in front of Assam secretariat
- Ex-Armyman, ISI spy for 2 years, held
- NIA nabs 2 from UP for blasts at Modi’s rally