Baby track crosses 800 million views
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Tharoor mocks at Modi's meeting with actors; 80 pc polling in Inner Manipur
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Karthik-led DD face RCB
Pop star Justin Bieber's 'Baby' video has become the first promo to pass 800 million views on YouTube.
Bieber hit the milestone on Friday, 33 months after his break-out video debuted in February, 2010, reported Daily Express.
The feat appears to be remarkable until you consider South Korean pop sensation Psy's video for Gangnam Style is just 60 million views behind.
Psy's promo first hit YouTube four months ago.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18