Baby track crosses 800 million views
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Pop star Justin Bieber's 'Baby' video has become the first promo to pass 800 million views on YouTube.
Bieber hit the milestone on Friday, 33 months after his break-out video debuted in February, 2010, reported Daily Express.
The feat appears to be remarkable until you consider South Korean pop sensation Psy's video for Gangnam Style is just 60 million views behind.