Bachchans gets royal welcome in Bhopal
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Amitabh Bachchan along with his entire family (wife Jaya, son Abhishek, daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai and grand-daughter Aaradhya) got a royal welcome yesterday at the Raja Bhoj Airport in Bhopal, M.P. Big B arrived in Bhopal to begin shooting for Prakash Jha's magnum-opus Satyagraha that also stars Ajay Devgn, Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor and Manoj Bajpayee.
Bhopal also happens to be the home-town of Jaya Bachchan as her mother resides here; hence the entire family accompanied Sr.Bachchan. On his official blog, Big B wrote, "Here now for 'Satyagrah' for Prakash Jha with a host of very important talent - Ajay Devgn, Kareena, Arjun Rampal, Manoj Bajpayee to name a few. A strong powerful subject, intense and gripping! Its going to be a start to finish film so 'home' away from home shall be the city of Bhopal, the 'son-in-laws' city. The 'jamai' as they are known in most languages of the country. I brought along Abhishek and Aishwarya and little Aaradhya too with me in the plane, so they could meet their Nani, Jaya's Mother, who lives here, as also Jaya's youngest sister and her family…The three A's went back by the evening."