Badminton star Jwala Gutta to shake a leg in a Telugu film
- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
"I have already stared training on January 10. Initially it was difficult to get up at 5:30 in the morning but now it has again fallen into place. I am focusing on my strength and fitness," she said.
Jwala will be partnering Prajakta Sawant, who had filed a case against national chief coach Pullela Gopichand at Bombay High Court accusing him of mental harassment.
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis
- Bureaucrats are an obstacle in path of ‘parivartan’, ‘vikas’
- Out of my mind: Netaji will always remain a promise never fulfilled
- Reverse Swing: A Manifesto for Middle-Eastern Migrants in Europe
- Equality before law must be accompanied by equality in social practices
- Indian policymakers underestimate problems emanating from emerging economies