Bail for Alagiri son
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Bringing respite for the embattled Union Minister M K Alagiri and family, the Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court on Monday granted conditional anticipatory bail to his son Durai Dayanidhi, who was on the run after a non-bailable arrest warrant was issued against him for his alleged involvement in illegal granite quarrying scam.