Bajaj Auto bike sales rise 2% in January
- Babri Masjid demolition case: SC issues notices to Advani, other BJP leaders over conspiracy charges
- Seven years ago, everyone saw Delhi’s air take a deadly U-turn but no one did a thing
- LIVE: 16 dead as floods ravage parts of Jammu and Kashmir
- Take this, Congress: NDA plans a memorial for Narasimha Rao
- Punjab panel books Muslims, Christians with ‘fake’ SC papers
The country's second largest two wheeler maker Bajaj Auto today reported 2.35 per cent rise in its motorcycle sales at 3,01,361 units in January 2013.
The company had sold 2,94,439 units in the corresponding month last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
Bajaj Auto said exports increased by 9.82 per cent during the month at 1,28,482 units compared to 1,16,996 units in January 2012, it added.
In the three-wheeler category, the company said its sales stood at 46,263 units as against 43,436 units in the same month last year, an increase of 6.51 per cent.
Total vehicle sales of the company in the last month stood at 3,47,624 units compared to 3,37,875 units in the same period a year ago, a rise of 2.89 per cent, the statement said.
Stocks More on Bajaj Auto
Company INFO More on Bajaj Auto