Bajaj Auto bike sales rise 2% in January
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
The country's second largest two wheeler maker Bajaj Auto today reported 2.35 per cent rise in its motorcycle sales at 3,01,361 units in January 2013.
The company had sold 2,94,439 units in the corresponding month last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
Bajaj Auto said exports increased by 9.82 per cent during the month at 1,28,482 units compared to 1,16,996 units in January 2012, it added.
In the three-wheeler category, the company said its sales stood at 46,263 units as against 43,436 units in the same month last year, an increase of 6.51 per cent.
Total vehicle sales of the company in the last month stood at 3,47,624 units compared to 3,37,875 units in the same period a year ago, a rise of 2.89 per cent, the statement said.
Stocks More on Bajaj Auto
Company INFO More on Bajaj Auto