Bajaj Auto bike sales up 3 pct in September
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Bajaj Auto today reported 2.71 per cent rise in motorcycle sales at 3,23,879 units in September, 2013.
The company had sold 3,15,314 units in the corresponding month last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
BAL said exports were up 10 per cent during the month at 1,46,847 units compared to 1,33,222 units in September, 2012.
In the commercial vehicles category, the company said its sales stood at 43,936 units as against 44,838 units in the same month last year, a decline of 2 per cent.
Total vehicle sales of the company last month stood at 3,67,815 units as compared to 3,60,152 units in the same period a year ago, up 2 per cent, the statement said.