Bajaj Auto Ltd bike sales decline 14.69 per cent in November
- INS Sindhuratna mishap: One more disaster under his watch, Navy Chief Admiral D K Joshi resigns
- Lok Sabha polls: For Paswan & son, Gujarat 2002 is history for 2014
- Jayanthi scuttled, Moily clears GM crop trials
- UPAâs farewell gift: a house for Lalu, rent waiver for many
- âNo one heard my side of story, I decided to go with familyâ
The Bajaj Auto Ltd today reported a decline of 14.69 per cent in motorcycle sales at 2,78,703 units in November 2013.
The company had sold 3,26,727 units in the corresponding month last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
Bajaj Auto Ltd said exports were up 8 per cent during the month at 1,33,731 units compared to 1,24,115 units in November 2012.
In the commercial vehicles category, the company said its sales stood at 31,888 units as against 45,566 units in the same month last year, a decline of 30 per cent.
Total vehicle sales of the company last month stood at 3,10,591 units as compared to 3,72,293 in the same period a year ago, a decline of 17 per cent, the statement said.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight