Bajaj Auto Ltd bike sales decline 14.69 per cent in November
The Bajaj Auto Ltd today reported a decline of 14.69 per cent in motorcycle sales at 2,78,703 units in November 2013.
The company had sold 3,26,727 units in the corresponding month last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
Bajaj Auto Ltd said exports were up 8 per cent during the month at 1,33,731 units compared to 1,24,115 units in November 2012.
In the commercial vehicles category, the company said its sales stood at 31,888 units as against 45,566 units in the same month last year, a decline of 30 per cent.
Total vehicle sales of the company last month stood at 3,10,591 units as compared to 3,72,293 in the same period a year ago, a decline of 17 per cent, the statement said.
- RTI reveals ‘flaws’ in preparation of poll rolls
- Post poll, parties do seat maths
- Cops speak for Pawar: ‘He didn’t threaten voters’
- Industrial bodies announce boycott of Bains
- EC issues notices to Bittu, Ayali
- Punjab dairy board asks for Rs 1.4 lakh for 70,000-page RTI reply, later delivers a few 100 pages ‘free of cost’