Bajaj Auto motorcycle sales down 1.57% in November
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Bajaj Auto today reported 1.57 per cent decline in motorcycle sales to 3,26,727 units in November.
The country's second largest two wheeler maker had sold 3,31,967 units in the corresponding month last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
BAL said exports decreased by 4 per cent during the month at 1,24,115 units compared to 1,29,256 units in November 2011, it added.
In the three-wheeler category, the company said its sales stood at 45,566 units against 42,510 units in the same month last year, an increase of 7 per cent.
Total sales of the company in the last month stood at 3,72,293 units compared to 3,74,477 units in the same period a year ago, a decline of 1 per cent, the statement said.Stocks More on Bajaj Auto
Company INFO More on Bajaj Auto