Bajaj Auto motorcycle sales down 1.57% in November
- Govt signs peace accord with NSCN(IM), PM Modi calls it 'historic'
- BJP takes U-turn on land bill, agrees to bring back UPA's key provisions
- Crisis deepens: Speaker suspends 25 Cong MPs, Sonia digs in heels
- India to take up Gurdaspur terror attack in NSA-level talks with Pakistan
- JBT scam: Supreme Court upholds jail term of Om Prakash Chautala, his son
Bajaj Auto today reported 1.57 per cent decline in motorcycle sales to 3,26,727 units in November.
The country's second largest two wheeler maker had sold 3,31,967 units in the corresponding month last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
BAL said exports decreased by 4 per cent during the month at 1,24,115 units compared to 1,29,256 units in November 2011, it added.
In the three-wheeler category, the company said its sales stood at 45,566 units against 42,510 units in the same month last year, an increase of 7 per cent.
Total sales of the company in the last month stood at 3,72,293 units compared to 3,74,477 units in the same period a year ago, a decline of 1 per cent, the statement said.Stocks More on Bajaj Auto
Company INFO More on Bajaj Auto