Bajaj Auto motorcycle sales down 1.57% in November
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- On Ambedkar Day, BJP says UPA favoured Muslims over Dalits
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi becoming PM is a fantasy, says Mamata; Varun files nomination
Bajaj Auto today reported 1.57 per cent decline in motorcycle sales to 3,26,727 units in November.
The country's second largest two wheeler maker had sold 3,31,967 units in the corresponding month last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
BAL said exports decreased by 4 per cent during the month at 1,24,115 units compared to 1,29,256 units in November 2011, it added.
In the three-wheeler category, the company said its sales stood at 45,566 units against 42,510 units in the same month last year, an increase of 7 per cent.
Total sales of the company in the last month stood at 3,72,293 units compared to 3,74,477 units in the same period a year ago, a decline of 1 per cent, the statement said.Stocks More on Bajaj Auto
Company INFO More on Bajaj Auto
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi