Bajaj Auto motorcycle sales down 15%
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
The country's second largest two-wheeler maker Bajaj Auto today reported 15.06 per cent fall in motorcycle sales at 3,15,314 units in September.
The company had sold 3,71,208 bikes in the corresponding month last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
BAL said exports also fell by 6.12 per cent during the month at 1,33,222 units compared to 1,41,913 units in September 2011.
In the three-wheeler category, the company said its sales stood at 44,838 units against 46,478 units in the same month last year, a dip of 3.53 per cent.
Total vehicle sales of the company in the last month stood at 3,60,152 units compared to 4,17,686 units in the same period a year ago, a decline of 13.77 per cent, the statement said.
Stocks More on Bajaj Auto
Company INFO More on Bajaj Auto
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students