Bajaj Finserv Q3 net profit soars 46 per cent
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bajaj Finserv Limited, a holding company for the financial services businesses of the Bajaj Group, registered an increase of 46 per cent in the net profit in the third quarter ended 31st December 2012. The profit stood at Rs 249 crore as compared to Rs 170 crore last year. The Board of Directors of the company approved the third quarter financial results in a meeting last week. Bajaj Finserv continues to show strong performance in terms of growth, as its consolidated gross revenues were up 11 per cent to Rs 3,724 crore in Q3 this fiscal as against Rs 3,359 crore last year, said a release.
Widest GC sheets launched
Uttam Galva Steels Ltd, manufacturer-exporter of cold rolled and galvanized steel products, has launched what it claims to be widest galvanized corrugated (GC) sheets measuring 5 feet. This will benefit consumers in terms of cost-effectiveness and durability, said a release.