Bajaj Finserv Q3 net profit soars 46 per cent
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Bajaj Finserv Limited, a holding company for the financial services businesses of the Bajaj Group, registered an increase of 46 per cent in the net profit in the third quarter ended 31st December 2012. The profit stood at Rs 249 crore as compared to Rs 170 crore last year. The Board of Directors of the company approved the third quarter financial results in a meeting last week. Bajaj Finserv continues to show strong performance in terms of growth, as its consolidated gross revenues were up 11 per cent to Rs 3,724 crore in Q3 this fiscal as against Rs 3,359 crore last year, said a release.
Widest GC sheets launched
Uttam Galva Steels Ltd, manufacturer-exporter of cold rolled and galvanized steel products, has launched what it claims to be widest galvanized corrugated (GC) sheets measuring 5 feet. This will benefit consumers in terms of cost-effectiveness and durability, said a release.