Bajpai elected unopposed as UP BJP chief
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Gorakhpur MP Yogi Adityanath said that people in villages were in favour of the BJP but the party was not able to capitalise on their support during elections. "Leaders are required to establish a strong organisation. The sun will rise and lotus will blossom when every worker will think for the party only," he said, and asked Bajpai to strengthen the party and entertain complaints of every party worker.