Bajpai elected unopposed as UP BJP chief
- Raja 'misled' Manmohan Singh on policy matters: CBI to court
- RSS raises Ambedkar vs Mother Teresa row
- From Maldives, road to Islamic State goes via drugs, gangs and jail
- In a first, Indian military contingent to march at Moscow’s Red Square
- Maharashtra by-poll: Shiv Sena set to retain Bandra (E), NCP wins Tasgaon
Gorakhpur MP Yogi Adityanath said that people in villages were in favour of the BJP but the party was not able to capitalise on their support during elections. "Leaders are required to establish a strong organisation. The sun will rise and lotus will blossom when every worker will think for the party only," he said, and asked Bajpai to strengthen the party and entertain complaints of every party worker.