Bajrang Dal warns Hyderabad youths from celebrating Valentines Day
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
Bajrang Dal has asked city youths to refrain from celebrating the Valentines Day tomorrow, saying it was against the values of Indian culture.
"We have asked city police commissioner not to grant any special permission for Valentines Day celebrations. We also appeal to managements of resorts and pubs not to organise special programs to celebrate the occasion," Bajrang Dal's city president Vinod Kumar said.
Bajrang Dal activists would counsel young men and women, spotted in public places like parks if they are minors, he said.
"We do not want to disturb the daily life of others. We will inform the parents of minors, if we spot them. We will not hesitate to perform marriage of couples who are majors," he added.