Bajrang Dal warns Hyderabad youths from celebrating Valentines Day
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Bajrang Dal has asked city youths to refrain from celebrating the Valentines Day tomorrow, saying it was against the values of Indian culture.
"We have asked city police commissioner not to grant any special permission for Valentines Day celebrations. We also appeal to managements of resorts and pubs not to organise special programs to celebrate the occasion," Bajrang Dal's city president Vinod Kumar said.
Bajrang Dal activists would counsel young men and women, spotted in public places like parks if they are minors, he said.
"We do not want to disturb the daily life of others. We will inform the parents of minors, if we spot them. We will not hesitate to perform marriage of couples who are majors," he added.