Bal Thackeray post: Shaheen Dhada, Renu Shrinivas 'rights hurt'
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
Singh also demanded dismissal of the police officers involved in registering this case.
She further said that she had lodged a complaint with the Women's Commission despite police ordering a probe as she was afraid that investigations would not be transparent and would never conclude.
Singh said if the State Commission for Women did not respond to her complaint then she would move an appropriate court seeking judicial intervention to get justice for the two girls.