Bal Thackeray post: Shaheen Dhada, Renu Shrinivas 'rights hurt'
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Singh also demanded dismissal of the police officers involved in registering this case.
She further said that she had lodged a complaint with the Women's Commission despite police ordering a probe as she was afraid that investigations would not be transparent and would never conclude.
Singh said if the State Commission for Women did not respond to her complaint then she would move an appropriate court seeking judicial intervention to get justice for the two girls.