Bal Thackeray: Sarkar Raaj
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
'Sarkar Raj' resurrects the reputation of RGV, in tatters after the monstrously bad 'Aag'. And it does a strident Jai Maharashtra number on Bachchan Sr's nay-sayers. Both Amitabh , in his Thackeray avatar ( delicious irony, that) and Abhishek are handed out numerous opportunities to talk about 'vikas' and 'badlaav' and the state. 'UP mein jurm kam hai' is old. The new mantra, loud and clear, is --- 'Maharashtra mein dum hai'. Take that, Raj.