Bal Thackeray's ashes immersed in Arabian Sea
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured in road accident in Jaipur; one dead
- Fadnavis rubbishes reports of flight delay, threatens to take legal action
- Madrasas to be de-recognised in Maharashtra; Congress calls the move unconstitutional
- Rs 526 crore for AAP govt publicity; Congress asks is it to purchase media
- Fearing action, 1400 primary teachers with fake degree resign in Bihar
The ashes of late Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray were on Friday immersed in the Arabian Sea by his son and party executive president Uddhav Thackeray.
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) president and Bal Thackeray's nephew Raj Thackeray was also present at the Gateway of India, where the family had gathered to immerse the ashes.
The 86-year-old Sena patriarch died on November 18 at his residence 'Matoshree' after a prolonged illness.