Bal Thackeray's ashes immersed in Arabian Sea
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Gadkari says there's casteism in Bihar DNA then retracts by saying he meant 'political' DNA
- At least Modi-led govt wonât be remote-controlled, says Anna
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: RCB recover after early strikes by MI
The ashes of late Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray were on Friday immersed in the Arabian Sea by his son and party executive president Uddhav Thackeray.
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) president and Bal Thackeray's nephew Raj Thackeray was also present at the Gateway of India, where the family had gathered to immerse the ashes.
The 86-year-old Sena patriarch died on November 18 at his residence 'Matoshree' after a prolonged illness.