Bal Thackeray's ashes to be immersed in Godavari on Friday
- Rafale fighter jet deal: What does it mean for India?
- Murder convict, posing as visitor, escapes from Bangalore central prison
- Twice he promised, twice Haryana CM ML Khattar stood up Navy officer kin
- Express Impact: From today, stop construction that’s polluting air, says NGT
- Voting begins for Maharashtra Assembly byelections
The urn containing ashes of Shiv Sena chief late Bal Thackeray was brought here and will be kept at the party office for 'darshan' till tomorrow, official sources said today.
On Friday, the ashes would be immersed in Godavari river, they said.
The urn was kept for darshan at Ghoti, Igatpuri yesterday and today it will keep at Nashik Road, Sinnar, Trimbakeshwar, Dindori, Niphad, Yeola, Manmad, Nandgaon and Pimpalgaon for people to pay their tributes to the late leader.