Bal Thackeray's health: Chavan monitoring law and order situation
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan has been continuously monitoring law and order situation in the state in view of the deteriorating health of Shiv Sena patriarch Bal Thackeray.
"Last night, Chavan held a high-level meeting with the chief secretary and top police officers. Since this morning, he is in constant touch with family members of the Sena chief," official sources said.
Chavan has not taken up any other engagements, they said.
Meanwhile, Sena spokesman Sanjay Raut said Thackeray was not on life support system at present. "Life support system was required last night but not today," he said.
No health bulletin regarding the Sena patriarch's condition has been issued so far.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun