Bal Thackeray's party: Shifting alliances, single agenda
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Venkateshkumar observes: "The Sena continues to be interested in dominating the local civic bodies. While Uddhav represents the new Sena which is moderate and talks of development, Raj has taken up the old cause of locals and embodies his uncle's charisma. Any development in future is plausible and only time will tell how the two cousins, their families and parties will work this out."