Bale hits hat trick as Tottenham routs Villa 4-0
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Gareth Bale scored his first Premier League hat trick as Tottenham routed Aston Villa 4-0 on Wednesday to climb into the Champions League qualification places.
Jermain Defoe put Tottenham ahead in the 57th minute before Bale netted his goals in 23 minutes.
Tottenham moved into fourth place ahead of Everton and West Bromwich Albion on goal difference and two points behind Chelsea.