Ball signed by Brett Lee to be auctioned online
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
A cricket ball signed by Australian bowler Brett Lee will go under the hammer for Indian bidders on Ebay and the proceeds will go to charities working in India.
Australian charity organisation "Shanti Mission" which had received the ball from the cricketer has listed it on the online market place.
"The aim is to generate funds and to donate the proceeds towards a good cause," Sri Guru Shakti Durga, a spritual mentor and founder of the group said.
"The funds raised from the auction will go to two charities doing great work in India, UNICEF India and Varanasi based Saraswati Education Centre and to the mission," she said.
The auction kicks off tomorrow and the starting bid has been placed at Rs 28,500 and will be closed on Jaunary 8.
Ebay in the description of the ball has said "All money earned will by donated as requested by Brett Lee."