- In Karnataka, Modi hits back at Rahul over balloon jibe on Gujarat model, asks if he trusts Sonia
- 'Deeply saddened' over his expulsion, Jaswant Singh says BJP has lost its vision
- Sabir Ali steps up attack on Naqvi, says the BJP leader should prove allegations or apologise
- Five pending cases against Congress' Imran Masood
- ICC World Twenty20: Yuvraj Singh, Ashwin make it 4/4
Anushka Sharma had a great time working with Imran Khan for Vishal Bhardwaj's Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola. After all, the duo share a fondness for a common place - Bangalore.
Sharma explains, "We have a common connect of being from Bangalore. I have lived in Bangalore all my life and Imran has studied there, so we had so many things to discuss about! He is very nice guy and so well-read" Moreover, they also formed a strong bond because "the world of this film was very new to both of us. So we were there for each other."
In the name of Love
He may have played the villain umpteen number of times, but Ashutosh Rana is quite a gentleman at heart. And very much in love with his wife, Renuka Shahane. So much so that his man from the North, took great pains to do a film in his wife's mother-tongue, Marathi.
Ashutosh, who makes his debut in Marathi with Yeda, said it was Renuka who encouraged him to do the film and even helped him with the nuances of the language and the culture. And having enjoyed working on the film, he is also sure that the Marathi audience too would appreciate his work as he has himself dubbed his dialogues. "I have worked hard on pronouncing every word hence I would appreciate if any one tries to find fault in my dialogue delivery in Marathi," he smiled.
Young actor Sikandar recently confessed that while he liked commuting by autorickshaws earlier, the actor has hopped into the Mumbai local only once in his life. He laughed, "I got into the train and when I came out of it, I was covered with sweat patches that belonged to other passengers." Scarred for life, Kher has never taken the rail route again.
- Relief camp? What camp, asks BJP nominee
- Batla remark hurting his campaign, Harsh Vardhan dials V K Malhotra
- Lalu’s ‘boy in the house’sets out with his own M-Y formula
- Protesters unchained from Kudankulam
- On Masood turf, how Rahul balanced criticism with tact
- Sonia attacks BJP, AAP: One divides, while the other flees from governance