Bangladeshi model Asif Azim to enter 'Bigg Boss' house
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
After actress Hazel Keech's eviction last week, the seventh season of 'Bigg Boss' will see a new contestant - Bangladeshi model Asif Azim.
Famous for participating in numerous international and domestic fashion weeks, the 29-year-old model will enter the Colors show today.
"'Bigg Boss' is my attempt to connect with masses because it is one of the highly watched reality shows on TV in India and across the world. People get to know you and it's a challenge for a contestant to be calm in some really difficult situations," Asif told PTI.
Under the new format, the house in the reality show, where all 14 contestants are holed up for three months without any connectivity with the outside world, has been divided into two parts --heaven and hell.
But Asim, who has been living in India for nine years, is unperturbed by the comfort of heaven or the tough life in the hell section.
"I am not at all bothered by the comforts or discomforts in the house. Being born in a middle class family and now leading a lavish life, I have seen both the best and worst parts of a life. When I was in Bangladesh, I had lived my life like the hell segment of the house," he said.
Asif is entering the house after a week and he said he has no pre-conceived notions about his co-contestants and will stay away from politics and back-biting.
"I have been watching the show religiously but I haven't made any mindset towards anybody. I will be myself on the show. I will not get involved in any politics,"
Asif said he was offered the show earlier also but could not appear in the previous seasons due to scheduling conflict.
- Cong appoints Harshad scam accused as chief of Mumbai Gujarati cell
- Militants kill PDP sarpanch in Valley
- VVIP chopper scam: CBI chief meets envoy in Italy
- In final run, Mavericks first hurdle for Spurs
- Injuries to Neymar, Alba add to Barcelona’s woes
- Rani Jhansi flyover: HC notices to civic body, Railways