Bansal to coach Delhi
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
Delhi Waveriders, the only team in the Hockey India League who are yet to appoint their chief coach, are set to name Dronacharya Awardee AK Bansal for the top job. According to a team official, former junior India coach Bansal has already been given the appointment letter and an official announcement will be made soon. Meanwhile, Delhi's technical adviser Ajit Pal Singh will double up as the team's manager.
Chhetri targets comeback
He was the number one goalkeeper for India before a slump in form cost him his place in the national hockey team, but former captain Bharat Chetri insists he is not finished yet and there is plenty of fire in his belly to make another comeback.
"I have gone through such a phase many times in my 12 years career, but every time I was dropped it made me more determined. I made successful comebacks every time I was dropped and this is no different," Chetri said.