Bar Refaeli strips for sexy beach shoot
- Smriti Irani goes from HRD to Textiles in massive cabinet reshuffle
- Amid Dhaka terror attack row, Zakir Naik calls IS ‘un-Islamic’
- Shiv Sena pins its hopes on CM Fadnavis after getting raw deal from PM Modi
- Modi Cabinet expansion throws up clues to BJP’s assembly poll calculations
- Dhaka terror attack: Police may have killed chef by accident during café siege
Bar Refaeli has reportedly stripped off to showcase the latest collection of a clothing brand, as she posed seductively in front of the camera for a beach photo shoot.
The Israeli model, who was the cover model of the 2009 'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue,' nearly spilled out of her top, a she posed for a sexy beach shoot for the new collection from Fox Clothing, the Sun reported.
While, another snap for the Israel-based fashion chain shows the 27-year-old, who exposed her toned tummy in a yellow shirt tied at the waist teamed with a pair of miniscule shorts, supporting her stuff on a skateboard.
- The goal of low-input, high-output agriculture calls for crop improvement,
- The defence sector needs much more than increased foreign direct investment
- The guilty men of Dhaka terror attack
- Willingness to depart from orthodoxy is K.G. Subramanyan’s invaluable legacy
- The export-led growth model needs rethinking
- Even in its hour of tragedy, Bangladesh reveals itself to be a bitterly divided nation