Barack and Michelle Obama reveal story behind 'famous hug' pic
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
President Barack Obama has revealed the reason as to why his hug to his wife Michelle in the most-retweeted photo of all time seemed so heartfelt.
An image of the now 51-year-old President embracing the First Lady at an Iowa rally became the most-retweeted photo of all time when it was attached to an Obama campaign post announcing his Election Night victory.
During a post-election interview for 'Nightline,' broadcast journalist Barbara Walters asked the president why the hug appeared so heartfelt.
Obama responded that the hug seemed so heartfelt because he loved his wife Michelle, the New York Daily News reported.
And Michelle said that she hadn't seen Obama in a while due to gruelling campaign schedules. And the first time she saw him was when she walked onstage to greet him and that's when Obama gave her the hug.
To which, Obama said that he loved giving her hugs.