Barack and Michelle Obama reveal story behind 'famous hug' pic
- Rajnath Singh has assured us 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' will release without violence: Mukesh Bhatt
- Kerala man is key ISIS ‘recruiter’ luring Indian volunteers to Afghanistan
- US Elections 2016: Donald Trump refuses to commit he will accept election results
- Bhubaneswar fire: SIT directs Enforcement Directorate probe in hospital trust finances
- Jammu-Kashmir: Six terrorists attack BSF post in Samba, India retaliates
President Barack Obama has revealed the reason as to why his hug to his wife Michelle in the most-retweeted photo of all time seemed so heartfelt.
An image of the now 51-year-old President embracing the First Lady at an Iowa rally became the most-retweeted photo of all time when it was attached to an Obama campaign post announcing his Election Night victory.
During a post-election interview for 'Nightline,' broadcast journalist Barbara Walters asked the president why the hug appeared so heartfelt.
Obama responded that the hug seemed so heartfelt because he loved his wife Michelle, the New York Daily News reported.
And Michelle said that she hadn't seen Obama in a while due to gruelling campaign schedules. And the first time she saw him was when she walked onstage to greet him and that's when Obama gave her the hug.
To which, Obama said that he loved giving her hugs.
- SC stand on triple talaq remains to be seen
- Theatre of conflict has shifted to media where battles are lost and fought on a daily basis
- When Manju became an unsung warrior in a proxy war against the nation
- Bravado has overtaken the sense of sobriety that BJP should have shown after the surgical strikes
- Tamil Nadu is misusing hate speech laws
- Sharing culture humanises India and Pakistan, banning pushes both towards war