Barack Obama dances 'Gangnam Style' around White House to embarrass daughters
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
President Obama has admitted that he loves PSY's 'Gangnam Style', much to his daughters' embarrassment.
In an interview with People magazine, Obama said that he does the South Korean rapper's infamous dance at home in the White House, with the sole purpose of winding up Malia and Sasha, the Daily Mail reported.
"They're cooler than I am. There are things I like that they think are cheesy, like Gangnam Style. I love that," he said.
Even his wife admits it is "a little embarrassing" when he attempts to do the routine.