Barack Obama dances 'Gangnam Style' around White House to embarrass daughters
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
President Obama has admitted that he loves PSY's 'Gangnam Style', much to his daughters' embarrassment.
In an interview with People magazine, Obama said that he does the South Korean rapper's infamous dance at home in the White House, with the sole purpose of winding up Malia and Sasha, the Daily Mail reported.
"They're cooler than I am. There are things I like that they think are cheesy, like Gangnam Style. I love that," he said.
Even his wife admits it is "a little embarrassing" when he attempts to do the routine.