Barack Obama dances 'Gangnam Style' around White House to embarrass daughters
- Rahul seeks âlegal accountabilityâ for 2002, disputes Modi âclean chitâ
- Probe zeroes in on pilots, hunt widens to land
- Modi vs him: Kejriwal to wait for Varanasiâs voice
- Workdays: MNREGS short of even halfway mark
- Back home after serving time for 1993 blasts, 82-yr-old grateful for âsupportâ
President Obama has admitted that he loves PSY's 'Gangnam Style', much to his daughters' embarrassment.
In an interview with People magazine, Obama said that he does the South Korean rapper's infamous dance at home in the White House, with the sole purpose of winding up Malia and Sasha, the Daily Mail reported.
"They're cooler than I am. There are things I like that they think are cheesy, like Gangnam Style. I love that," he said.
Even his wife admits it is "a little embarrassing" when he attempts to do the routine.