Barack Obama dances 'Gangnam Style' around White House to embarrass daughters
- Coal scam: SC stays summons for Ex-PM Manmohan Singh, P C Parakh, K M Birla
- Leave Delhi: That’s what doctors are prescribing to patients with serious respiratory ailments
- Poster girl of India's tobacco battle Sunita Tomar dies
- Re-promulgation of land ordinance with 9 changes gets Cabinet nod
- Panic spreads as more rain forecast for Valley today
President Obama has admitted that he loves PSY's 'Gangnam Style', much to his daughters' embarrassment.
In an interview with People magazine, Obama said that he does the South Korean rapper's infamous dance at home in the White House, with the sole purpose of winding up Malia and Sasha, the Daily Mail reported.
"They're cooler than I am. There are things I like that they think are cheesy, like Gangnam Style. I love that," he said.
Even his wife admits it is "a little embarrassing" when he attempts to do the routine.