Barack Obama to daughters: if you get tattoos, so will we
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
US President Barack Obama has a unique strategy for keeping his daughters from getting tattoos: threatening to get the same design, along with his wife, and turning it into a family YouTube moment.
"What we've said to the girls is: 'If you guys ever decide that you're going to get a tattoo, then mommy and me will get the exact same tattoo, in the same place," Obama explained on NBC's "Today" show today.
"And we'll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo," he said. "Our thinking is that it might dissuade them from thinking that somehow that's a good way to rebel." Obama and his wife Michelle have two daughters: Malia, 14, and Sasha, 11.