Barack Obama weighs in on his wife's hair, says he likes her bangs
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
President Barack Obama, who began his second term on Sunday, weighed in on what he facetiously said was the most "significant" event of the weekend: his wife's new hairstyle.
First lady Michelle Obama, a Harvard law graduate known as much for her sharp fashion sense as her fight to curb obesity, revealed a new hairstyle recently that features bangs. The new hairdo has attracted a lot of attention.
Speaking at a reception with supporters the night before giving his inaugural address, Obama said he liked the look.
'First of all, I love Michelle Obama. And to address the most significant event of this weekend, I love her bangs," Obama said to laughter and cheers from the crowd.
"She looks good. She always looks good' he said.
On Monday, fashion mavens will be waiting to see what the first lady wears to the inauguration ceremony at the U.S. Capitol and the presidential inaugural balls.