Barca take big lead
- Why didn't Pak raise Kashmir at Ufa: Rajnath on cancellation of NSA talks
- Still No.1: Usain Bolt claws back, just in time
- Narendra Modi not a liar but Rahul is, says Smriti Irani in Amethi
- OROP demand: Union Minister VK Singh's daughter joins protest at Jantar Mantar
- What is Modi trying to achieve? Kejriwal on AAP MLA's arrest
Andres Iniesta scored one goal and created three more to guide Barcelona to a 4-0 win at Levante on Sunday as Tito Vilanova's team took a major step toward reclaiming the Spanish league title. Lionel Messi was the recipient of two of Iniesta's assists to score in the 47th and 52nd minutes. Iniesta himself netted five minutes later with a blast off the crossbar before setting up Cesc Fabregas in the 63rd at Ciutat de Valencia stadium.
Real Madrid's loss the day before gave Barcelona the chance to extend its lead over the defending champions to 11 points, and while Levante held on for 45 minutes, Iniesta quickly turned a tightly fought game into a rout after the break. Barcelona has 12 wins and a draw to equal Madrid's start from the 1991-92 season as the best ever in Spain's top league.