Barcelona tells Arsenal to forget signing 'out of favour' Villa on loan in January
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Barcelona has made it clear David Villa won't leave Nou Camp in January on loan for Arsenal, saying that the Catalan giants doesn't sell their star players. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has made bolstering his strike force a priority in January with Villa among his wish list, the Daily Mirror reports. The Gunners boss was left reeling after top target Klaas-Jan Huntelaar opted to stay with German club Schalke, but Villa will not be heading to the Emirates, according to Barcelona director of football Andoni Zubizarreta. Zubizarreta said Barcelona would keep Villa with the club, as they don't like to sell their star players in January.