Barcelona tells Arsenal to forget signing 'out of favour' Villa on loan in January
- 3.5 lakh well-off people have given up subsidised LPGs: PM Narendra Modi
- Meghalaya CM compares Rahul Gandhi to Alfred the Great, king who returned to conquer
- Naxals kill 7 of elite force in Sukma
- Across the Aisle: Land acquisition - Nine steps to nirvana
- India's Sons: What does it mean to be a man in India?
Barcelona has made it clear David Villa won't leave Nou Camp in January on loan for Arsenal, saying that the Catalan giants doesn't sell their star players. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has made bolstering his strike force a priority in January with Villa among his wish list, the Daily Mirror reports. The Gunners boss was left reeling after top target Klaas-Jan Huntelaar opted to stay with German club Schalke, but Villa will not be heading to the Emirates, according to Barcelona director of football Andoni Zubizarreta. Zubizarreta said Barcelona would keep Villa with the club, as they don't like to sell their star players in January.