Barry John signs Nawazuddin for his directorial debut
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Barry John's directorial debut, a biopic based on the life of Sher Singh Rana, who was accused of assassinating dacoit-turned-politician Phoolan Devi in 2001, is at the pre-production stage right now, confirmed the director, "We will be going on floors later this year." Meanwhile, Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been signed by John to essay the role of Sher Singh Rana in the film. According to reports, the film will be a compilation of several incidents mentioned in Rana's autobiography, Jail Diary: Tihar se Kabul Kandahar Tak and other research material collected by John.