Barry John signs Nawazuddin for his directorial debut
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Barry John's directorial debut, a biopic based on the life of Sher Singh Rana, who was accused of assassinating dacoit-turned-politician Phoolan Devi in 2001, is at the pre-production stage right now, confirmed the director, "We will be going on floors later this year." Meanwhile, Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been signed by John to essay the role of Sher Singh Rana in the film. According to reports, the film will be a compilation of several incidents mentioned in Rana's autobiography, Jail Diary: Tihar se Kabul Kandahar Tak and other research material collected by John.