Barry John signs Nawazuddin for his directorial debut
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Barry John's directorial debut, a biopic based on the life of Sher Singh Rana, who was accused of assassinating dacoit-turned-politician Phoolan Devi in 2001, is at the pre-production stage right now, confirmed the director, "We will be going on floors later this year." Meanwhile, Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been signed by John to essay the role of Sher Singh Rana in the film. According to reports, the film will be a compilation of several incidents mentioned in Rana's autobiography, Jail Diary: Tihar se Kabul Kandahar Tak and other research material collected by John.