Basant Panchami: Lakhs of pilgrims take dip at Sangam, 1 killed in fire
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Entry of heavy vehicles into the city has been suspended since yesterday morning and the restrictions are likely to remain in place till tomorrow evening.
A fire broke out in Sector 4 of the Kumbh Mela area early this morning, leaving a Sadhu dead and two others injured.