BCCI chief upset over Eden pitch
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
As India stare at defeat in the third Test, BCCI president N Srinivasan made his displeasure known about the Eden pitch during his meeting with the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) president Jagmohan Dalmiya on Friday. "Srinivasan was a bit upset over the pitch. He said he too wanted to see good cricket but not at the expense of home advantage," a top CAB official told The Indian Express. It is also learnt that Srinivasan told curator Prabir Mukherjee to keep his counsel. "There is no question of taking any action against Mukherjee. He will continue to be our curator," the official asserted.