BCM students excel in teaching contests
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
The students of BCM College of Education got 17 and 12 prizes in skill-in-teaching zonal and inter-zonal competitions respectively. The competitions were held in various colleges affiliated to the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
The inter-zonal competitions concluded on February 27 and 28, 2013, said principal Khushwinder Kumar.
Winning the highest number of prizes by any single college, the BCM College of Education has also maintained its position of getting the highest number of prizes for the last five years. Panjab University is the first university of India that conducts the skill competitions for BEd students, as per Kumar.
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18
- The 'Silli' effect hold the surprise element in Ranchi
- ‘Cautious’ MU yet to send answer sheets for assessment, move may delay results
- AAP launches ‘Scam Expose Helpline’, to train people to conduct stings