Beckhams named world's most stylish celebrity family
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Star couple David and Victoria Beckham and their four children have been crowned the world's most stylish celebrity family by an online poll.
The superstar clan - Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10, Cruz, seven, and 17-month-old Harper - beat competition from trend-setting American rivals the Kardashians and the Jolie-Pitts to claim the best-dressed title in a poll, reported Sun online.
Inspired by couple's son Romeo's modelling for designer brand Burberry, fans handed the fashionable family 29 per cent of all votes, more than twice as many as their nearest rivals.
The Kardashian sisters came second with 14 per cent, narrowly beating Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's ever-increasing brood into third.
"Ever since Victoria and David started dating back in 1999 they've been acknowledged as a trend-setting couple ¿ something which seems to have rubbed off on their children too.