Beckhams named world's most stylish celebrity family
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Star couple David and Victoria Beckham and their four children have been crowned the world's most stylish celebrity family by an online poll.
The superstar clan - Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10, Cruz, seven, and 17-month-old Harper - beat competition from trend-setting American rivals the Kardashians and the Jolie-Pitts to claim the best-dressed title in a poll, reported Sun online.
Inspired by couple's son Romeo's modelling for designer brand Burberry, fans handed the fashionable family 29 per cent of all votes, more than twice as many as their nearest rivals.
The Kardashian sisters came second with 14 per cent, narrowly beating Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's ever-increasing brood into third.
"Ever since Victoria and David started dating back in 1999 they've been acknowledged as a trend-setting couple ¿ something which seems to have rubbed off on their children too.
"More than a decade down the line they're still immaculately turned out and whilst there have been a few faux pas along the way - who can forget David's curtains or his sarong - they always look sharp and stylish. Romeo is already modelling and it seems only a matter of time before Harper Seven takes to the catwalk as well," said a spokesman of TVBet.co.uk, which carried out the survey.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun