Beckhams named world's most stylish celebrity family
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Star couple David and Victoria Beckham and their four children have been crowned the world's most stylish celebrity family by an online poll.
The superstar clan - Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10, Cruz, seven, and 17-month-old Harper - beat competition from trend-setting American rivals the Kardashians and the Jolie-Pitts to claim the best-dressed title in a poll, reported Sun online.
Inspired by couple's son Romeo's modelling for designer brand Burberry, fans handed the fashionable family 29 per cent of all votes, more than twice as many as their nearest rivals.
The Kardashian sisters came second with 14 per cent, narrowly beating Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's ever-increasing brood into third.
"Ever since Victoria and David started dating back in 1999 they've been acknowledged as a trend-setting couple ¿ something which seems to have rubbed off on their children too.
"More than a decade down the line they're still immaculately turned out and whilst there have been a few faux pas along the way - who can forget David's curtains or his sarong - they always look sharp and stylish. Romeo is already modelling and it seems only a matter of time before Harper Seven takes to the catwalk as well," said a spokesman of TVBet.co.uk, which carried out the survey.