Beckhams named world's most stylish celebrity family
- We condemn the flogging of Dalit men in Gujarat, says Rajnath Singh
- India cannot suppress voice of Kashmiris, should hold plebiscite: Nawaz Sharif
- Hockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes away
- Ambiguity on Navjot Singh Sidhu's status in BJP as no official word on resignation from party
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt to examine pay parity between IAS, non-IAS officers
Star couple David and Victoria Beckham and their four children have been crowned the world's most stylish celebrity family by an online poll.
The superstar clan - Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10, Cruz, seven, and 17-month-old Harper - beat competition from trend-setting American rivals the Kardashians and the Jolie-Pitts to claim the best-dressed title in a poll, reported Sun online.
Inspired by couple's son Romeo's modelling for designer brand Burberry, fans handed the fashionable family 29 per cent of all votes, more than twice as many as their nearest rivals.
The Kardashian sisters came second with 14 per cent, narrowly beating Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's ever-increasing brood into third.
"Ever since Victoria and David started dating back in 1999 they've been acknowledged as a trend-setting couple ¿ something which seems to have rubbed off on their children too.
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might
- A host of powerful open and programmable capabilities is set to create the ‘WhatsApp moment’ for Indian banking
- Local newspapers are often the only source of news during curfew and the record of state violence
- Navjot Sidhu’s revolt has complicated the Punjab pre-poll scene
- There is an urgent need for India to reclaim 'national interest' from its national media
- India's institutionalised monetary policy framework has to be taken to its logical conclusion