Becks teams up with pal Gordon Ramsay to open restaurant
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
David Beckham is set to open a restaurant in London with his chef pal Gordon Ramsay.
The former England captain revealed his plan to go into business with the 'Kitchen Nightmares' star on the eve of his final game for LA Galaxy, the Sun reported.
"We've got something in the pipeline. We are obviously good friends and we are excited about a project that could happen pretty soon," he said.
"It will be a business thing but owning a restaurant is going to be fun as well," he added.
Ramsay, 46, and wife Tana, 37, are great friends with the Beckhams.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness