Becks voted world’s 'sexiest man in suit'
- Bulandshahr gangrape: Minor victim moves SC, seeks FIR against Azam Khan
- NSG row behind them, Chinese FM Wang Yi holds talks with PM Modi, Sushma Swaraj
- Behind attack on BJP leader Brijpal Teotia: 8 murders & a plot
- Appointment of judges: Break logjam soon or we will step in, CJI tells govt
- Sania Mirza-Rohan Bopanna one win away from Rio 2016 Olympics medal
David Beckham has been voted the sexiest man in a suit.
Beating off a host of other tailored men to claim the accolade, including runner-up George Clooney and Daniel Craig, the father-of-four reigned proud.
'Take That' frontman Gary Barlow and Hugh Grant landed fourth and fifth spots in the poll carried out by Austin Reed to launch their charitable Suite Swap.
"Undoubtedly David Beckham is one of the most stylish men to grace the planet," the Daily Mail quoted a spokesman as saying.
"His allure is that he can pull off the casual scruffy look but transforms himself in to a dashing gent when he dons a sharp suit.
"Equally George Clooney looks effortlessly debonair on the red carpet when he sports a tailored suit. A good suit can transform a man," he added.
Formula 1 driver Jenson Button drove into sixth place as the best dressed suit wearer closely followed by Princes Harry and William.
Button's team mate Lewis Hamilton was in ninth place followed by 'Twilight' actor Robert Pattinson.
Other men to carry off a good suit were named as 'X Factor' host Dermot O'Leary, 'TOWIE' heartthrob Mark Wright and 'Little Britain' star David Walliams.
Despite being known for his high waistbands Simon Cowell completed the poll in twentieth place.
The man who looks worst in a suit was Jeremy Clarkson, followed by Russell Brand.
The top 10 sexiest men in suits are:
1. David Beckham
2. George Clooney
3. Daniel Craig
4. Gary Barlow
5. Hugh Grant
6. Jenson Button
7. Prince Harry
8. Prince William
9. Lewis Hamilton
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov