Being the Change
It was Ginny Singh's commitment and sincerity towards acting that had caught director Arvind Gaur's attention two years ago. Singh had come to Gaur to be a part of his Asmita Theatre Group, a Delhi-based Hindi theatre group which is involved in socially relevant theatre, and went on to work in many nukkad nataks (street plays). His most recent role as a student activist in Aanand Rai's Raanjhanaa, didn't go unnoticed either. The 28-year-old, often
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment
- Now that Bihar’s women have voted, what about their economic rights?
- Sedition and political speech
- Indian channels have a lot to learn from the international coverage of 13/11
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia