Being the Change
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
It was Ginny Singh's commitment and sincerity towards acting that had caught director Arvind Gaur's attention two years ago. Singh had come to Gaur to be a part of his Asmita Theatre Group, a Delhi-based Hindi theatre group which is involved in socially relevant theatre, and went on to work in many nukkad nataks (street plays). His most recent role as a student activist in Aanand Rai's Raanjhanaa, didn't go unnoticed either. The 28-year-old, often