Belly Dancing for fitness
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
For thousands of years women explored their sensuality with the ancient practice of belly dance.
Belly Dance is a hip new way of staying fit in a social and supportive atmosphere, appealing to someone looking for a getaway from old fitness routine. Belly Dance tones muscle and improve flexibility while accentuating curves to enhance femininity.
TLC's new series, Shimmy, hosted by Kim Pechet, a belly dance instructor and fitness professional, brings the secrets of this exotic ancient practice to viewers all over the world.
TLC is presenting a refreshing new look by introducing new genres and featuring a compelling mix of popular programming.
Discerning Indian audience is continuously adopting interesting new regimes as an integral part of a healthy lifestyle. SHIMMY, an exciting offering from TLC, is a must watch for dance and fitness enthusiast.
Premiering on Friday, 17th September at 9:30 pm, Shimmy is a twenty six episode special that integrates 43 essential Belly Dance steps to help viewers experience the sensuality and health benefits of Belly Dance.
In the performance section, the episode marvels the dancers in stunning costumes and dramatic settings, displaying the energetic and stimulating low-impact aerobic choreography designed to explore the sensual side.