Belly Dancing for fitness
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
For thousands of years women explored their sensuality with the ancient practice of belly dance.
Belly Dance is a hip new way of staying fit in a social and supportive atmosphere, appealing to someone looking for a getaway from old fitness routine. Belly Dance tones muscle and improve flexibility while accentuating curves to enhance femininity.
TLC's new series, Shimmy, hosted by Kim Pechet, a belly dance instructor and fitness professional, brings the secrets of this exotic ancient practice to viewers all over the world.
TLC is presenting a refreshing new look by introducing new genres and featuring a compelling mix of popular programming.
Discerning Indian audience is continuously adopting interesting new regimes as an integral part of a healthy lifestyle. SHIMMY, an exciting offering from TLC, is a must watch for dance and fitness enthusiast.
Premiering on Friday, 17th September at 9:30 pm, Shimmy is a twenty six episode special that integrates 43 essential Belly Dance steps to help viewers experience the sensuality and health benefits of Belly Dance.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism